Vintage Ivory Tunic Blouse





I'm currently working to get this long tunic blouse added to the store.  I'm not happy with the way my camera's been acting.
Anyway....this top is a real sweet honey.  Vintage late 1970s to early 1980s I believe.  I had a pink crepe chiffon blouse back in that era that had the same styling....that gorgeous deep, deep ruffle around the modified v-neck.  Still have it in fact.  I'm one of those people that put clothing away in storage; hoping I'll have another occasion to wear it.  I love all my clothes and hold on until the bitter end!

This pretty lady is a one size fits all with it's loose comfy fit.
It's pullover style and has one round faux pearl button for closure. 



The sleeves are long and billowy buccaneer/pirate style.  The elastic at the wrist is relaxed-I've debated on whether to replace it or leave it to the next owner.  I've often wondered what buyers really feel about that issue.  I'm pretty much a purist and tend to leave vintage clothing in it's original state. 


As the photo below shows; this blouse has a wonderful drape and looks flattering over jeans or a short figure hugging mini skirt.  I would go with a black pencil mini and sheer black shadow-stripe hose.


Well....enough talking to myself~
Time to get back to work!

Here's a seasonal look at the vintage blouses & tops that are currently available in my store: